A mylar tape is originally known as BoPET tape which means
Biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate.
It is a polyester film made out of extended polyethylene
Its important properties are its high tensile strength, dimensional
and chemical stability, reflectivity, transparency,
gas and aroma barrier properties as well as electrical insulation
1) Excellent resistance to chemicals, anticatalyst and
2) Excellent resistance to high temperature, high voltage, fire;
3) electrical insulation;
4) No glue residue levels;
5) Slitted from logs, so any size is available.
6) Different colors available.
1) Used for PCB masking as a plating tape.
2) Used for fixing and insulation of transformer, capacitor, relay,
voltage regulator, motor and other kinds of motors as well as
3) Used for motor stator loop covering, and power transforming loop